HML Statement on the Coronavirus
The health and wellbeing of our clients and employees is our primary concern at HML. In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, I would like to update you all on the necessary precautions HML are taking to help minimise any potential disruption.
As a company we have adopted the government’s social distancing guidelines, with all staff encouraged to avoid contact with peers and remain in their working area.
As part of our business contingency plan, we are also:
- Suspending all non-critical travel
- Suspending all non-critical appointments
- Suspending staff attendance at non-critical training courses and events
- Using technology to minimise face to face contact in preference of conference calling and virtual meetings
- Encouraging staff to work from home where viable
- Enforcing our standards on good hygiene in our teams and working environment
- Encouraging employees to exercise caution when visiting on-site and to take the appropriate health and safety measures
We would like to encourage our customers, should you have any questions or need to get in touch with your local HML office or Property Manager, that you do so by email or telephone.
As the situation evolves, HML will take the necessary precautions, rest assured we will continue to keep you updated.
Alec Guthrie CEO